Sunday, January 25, 2009

What gives me gas?


It doesn't take much to give me gas. I get gas from the simplest things, even ones that should help relieve gas. I get gas from pasta, cheese, Tums, beef, pork, chicken, eggs, rice, milk, Extra gum, hamburgers, lettuce, pot stickers, wheat bread, ultra violet rays, yakisoba, peanut butter, chocolate ice cream, Bucky Covington, carrots, potatoes, radishes, Lucky Charms, Evian, 18th century Impressionist art, the Book of Leviticus, anything above a high C, riboflavin, brocolli, asparagus, bananas, tomatos, potato chips, spinach, lemonaide, french toast, hot dogs, hot chocolate, Hot Pockets, Moscow ID, french fries, G.O.R.P., cherry cobbler, Skittles, raisen bran, oatmeal, curry, elk, grape juice, Kenny G, Disneyland, early morning Priesthood meetings, Zuppas, Pez, green beans, brown beans, black beans, jelly beans, strawberries, Tylenol, snicker doodles, tuna, breadsticks, meat balls, and apples.

4 comments:

Kents said...

All these years I've wondered why they called you Bum! You and my brother would be best friends. We went to disneyland on Friday and my brother-in-law must have the same problem you do. It was hysterical to watch him trying to position himself away from as many people as possible in order to pass the gas, thinking I didn't notice! Ha!

The Caldwell's said...

Nice....but your Gas sounds nice too.

Sachi Mumford said...

Thanks for sharing with us. We(especially Kyle) feel very special.

Nozomi said...

日本におならをとめる薬売ってるよー!!