Sunday, November 18, 2007

Things I'm Grateful For

I am compiling a list of some things that I am grateful for in my life. I'll just add a few things at a time in no particular order, so check back often. By no means does this list exhaust the things for which I am thankful, but by counting my many blessings and trying to name them one by one I am sure that I will be surprised at what the Lord has done. I think I read that somewhere.

-my favorite wife, Ai.
-my children (I love being able to say that in plural form)
-my family in Sandy and in 堺
-the good Doctor
-the trumpet
-those little cherries in cans of mixed fruit
-my mission to Tokyo
-Family Home Evening
-disposable diapers
-not having a car payment
-parents who love the Lord
-electronic Japanese dictionary
-Billy Joel (well, more his music)
-chunky peanut butter
-Jackson Pollack's "Autumn Rhythm" and "Lavender Mist"
-Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
-the Dallas Cowboys
-Transformers
-the epidural
-the "you have to win by 2" rule
-Louis Armstrong (him and his music)
-the iPod
-never-ending hot water
-Mormon Pioneers
-Ai's parents, also pioneers, who had the courage to join the church
-3 brothers
-Dominoes Pizza
-WCW vs. NWO Revenge, the only video I ever got good at
-second helpings

No comments: