Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Greatest Christmas Gift List Ever

As I'm sure you are, I am in the very difficult and frustrating process of decided what to get everybody on my Christmas gift list. I have been surprised at the kind of stuff that is for sale out there. I'm going to show you some of the things that I've come across.

First of all, what better way to show the Christmas spirit than with tattoo sleeves. You can spend all of the 25th of December impressing your friends, parents and grandparents with your "arm art."

This is a good one: a Psycho shower curtain. It's a shower curtain with a silhouette of someone holding a knife about to spill your blood down the drain. Season's greetings!

The next product is one that I wish I would have thought of first. Perhaps your loved one would like to put something weird in his or her mouth this Christmas. If that is the case, look no further. Get them a watermelon-flavored lollipop in the shape of Sigmund Freud's head. www.mcphee.com/items/11771.html

In my search for religious-centered gifts, I came across a work of art. It's a bowling set with wooden pins representing the 10 plagues of Egypt. Some of the plagues are a little hard to figure out, because, as any artist will tell you, it's not easy to represent plagues, especially lice and boils, in the bowling-pin medium. Nevertheless, in my opinion, this may be the best plague-themed bowling game on the market. www.jewishsource.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=311009

Well, I'd better get back to work. I hope that this was helpful to you in a very personal way.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Those are quite amazing, bum bum. So... what are you giving me for christmas? (this is Kirsten, by the way.)

Matt said...

Wow, thank you for doing my Christmas shopping for me.

Kents said...

Bum,

Do you know another Kirsten? I'm so confused. ;-) Our invite to your blog has expired, can you invite us again? P.S. Can I start calling you bum bum?