Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hatsu Blog

Perhaps I've simply crumbled under society's pressure, but I thought now would be a good time to start a web log. In all honesty, I'm doing this simply because I want to say in conversation, "Yes, I have a blog. You should check it out. I've got a great one this week about my trip to the pharmacist." I don't really care whether or not the entire world wide web knows what I had for breakfast this morning, I just want the participation points, so to speak, among my peers in this generation.
I hope to provide, however, accurate and up-to-date information about my family, clever anecdotes from my personal life, and little gems of advice worth only what you are paying to read them. Along the way there may or may not be something of use to my posterity captured conveniently in cyberspace.
To all who spend their free time viewing these humble pages, I bid welcome.

-Bum

2 comments:

Matt said...

The blog world just got a little bit better. I'm eager for further posts.

Kents said...

Bum,
Thanks for the invite. Do you mind if I post your name on my blog so I can easily see your updates often? I look forward to keeping updated on your family, something I have not been good at since your mission return.
Love, the Kents (particularly Kirsten)